Valve Services & Aftermarket
TapcoEnpro’s Service Group is the standard for valve and actuator service. Our Service Division handles the needs of customers throughout the world with the ability and knowledge to perform a complete valve overhaul in the field with an emphasis on safety, quality and “on time” completion.
Our aftermarket division offers repair or replacement spare parts plus complete in-shop repairs and on-site dismantling. Our field service personnel come to your site with a strong belief in exceptional quality and service to our customers.
Our Field Services department oversees all TapcoEnpro equipment installations, commissions, maintenance/repair and onsite training for both valve and control systems. We are focused on attending to our customer's turnaround needs, maintenance and repair requirements.
Our philosophy is that each project requires unique solutions and our approach is a diverse team with specialized engineering competencies, industry prominent quality control, pioneering research and development and superior field service personnel conducting themselves in accordance to the highest safety standards.
Over time, performance of valves and actuators will decrease due to degradation which leads to failure and so there are shutdowns (planned or unplanned) in which improved performance must be addressed. Improvements will come from three areas:
- Minimizing the total downtime during a turnaround. Knowing what to do before the turnaround is an essential piece for improved reliability.
- Maximizing the elapsed time between turnarounds will impact the up-time and profitability of the unit.
- Maintaining reliable performance of the equipment by reducing or eliminating unscheduled downtime.
Our Field Service Group provides a variety of services that are uniquely designed to achieve minimal downtime, maximum run time and maintain reliable performance.
Condition Evaluation & Work Scope Definition
Our team will conduct an on-site evaluation of component conditions to ensure the scope of work is properly defined prior to any turnaround.
Valve & Actuator Engineering Support
Our technical staff has the expertise to develop solutions required for your success:
- Any necessary valve and actuator design modifications
- Analysis and reporting of valve and actuator testing data
- Development of valve maintenance procedures
Turnaround Planning & Scheduling
Prior to your shutdown, our team is available to help minimize your downtime by:
- Review in detail the report from last turnaround.
- Conduct a “hands on” inspection of the spare parts held in inventory and record their existing condition.
- Walk through the unit and determine necessary manpower and equipment required.
- Perform a risk assessment and develop a safety plan.